I think that the model is gorgeous, however I feel that her best shots were when she wasn't looking right at the camera. they seem deeper and they make the viewer think more about the picture. Other than that I love all of the pictures. Very well done and if you used a photography editor like PSP great job with that as well!
I'm a local Santa Cruz photographer specializing in weddings and portraits. When I'm not working I enjoy spending time with my two kids showing them the world around us. I also play in a band Fire's Fury we gig alot and have lot's of fun doing it. I love music and photography they are great complimentary activities.
I think that the model is gorgeous, however I feel that her best shots were when she wasn't looking right at the camera. they seem deeper and they make the viewer think more about the picture. Other than that I love all of the pictures. Very well done and if you used a photography editor like PSP great job with that as well!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteremoved
Deletehttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007898417831
ReplyDelete